- Koch Brothers Allegidly Conducting Class Warfare
- The Republican Party Agenda
- Why Stop The Recovery?
- The Money Wall
- How the Rich Get Rich – Another Republican Lie
- The Rich Are Getting Richer
- Sand Box Fee
- The Very Rich and the Tax Code
- The Three Legged Stool.
- The Libertarian Philosoply
- Unemployment Still Goes Up
- Unable To Connect The Dots.
- Social Darwinism
- Connecting The Dots
- Parachute Electorate
- Republican Economists Suspect
- Why Non Rich People Vote Republican – Some Ideas
The Koch brothers own Koch Industries whose annual revenues are estimated to be a hundred billion dollars. The brothers believe in libertarian policies which in itself promotes corporate business freedoms that thus allow unbridled advantage for business and little to none for workers. They have created organizations, American for Prosperity Foundation and Freedom Works to mention a few, to move forward their political agenda. They are very smart and wealthy at using media to mold public opinion. Also, try to make mental note of personal gain issues with these guys. They do not seem to be working for what is best for this nation but rather self interests.
Note: Two “Supreme Court” justices attended one of Koch Brother’s events: