- Koch Brothers Allegidly Conducting Class Warfare
- The Republican Party Agenda
- Why Stop The Recovery?
- The Money Wall
- How the Rich Get Rich – Another Republican Lie
- The Rich Are Getting Richer
- Sand Box Fee
- The Very Rich and the Tax Code
- The Three Legged Stool.
- The Libertarian Philosoply
- Unemployment Still Goes Up
- Unable To Connect The Dots.
- Social Darwinism
- Connecting The Dots
- Parachute Electorate
- Republican Economists Suspect
- Why Non Rich People Vote Republican – Some Ideas
The following graph was obtained from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Not In Labor Force, Want A Job Now”. The newspapers July 10th, 2011 reported a significant increase in the unemployment rate. The graph shown below attempts to show the rather fast increase starting in 2008. We marked the bottom points from 2008 and up to Jan 2010. One can see that in the beginning of 2010 the incline started to decrease slightly but still shows significant increase overall. We marked the top and bottom of the 2010 up to now range to show the possible next results, or what one might expect the next data point to fall within.
Information obtained from: http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet