If it is determined as a fact that Donald Trump became president through an illegal process and should be deposed, then it stands to reason that a roll back take place to allow Hillary Clinton, who actually won the election, take that office for a full term as follows:
- Hillary Clinton will become president for a full term of 4 years beginning when Trump is forced to leave office along with his staff.
- The vice president is required to vacate his office along with his staff.
- All “supreme” court appointments made by Trump are invalid and will be forced to resign.
- All department heads appointed by the Trump administration including foreign service ambassadors and dipomats can be replaced by the new president.
- All legislation signed by Trump is null and void unless approved by the new administration.
- All congressional legislation that passed because of Vice President Pence making the deciding vote must be retracted.
- All president cabinet positions should be vacated when and if replaced by President Hillary and at her discretion.
- All cabinet officials policy measures, taken while in office with Trump, should be rescinded at the discretion of Hilary Clinton’s new administration allowing a period of her full 4 year term to make such determinations.
- Any of the above requirements can be modified by the new president at her discretion.