President Donald Trump, The Alleged Contriver
Donald Trump learned to use contrived methods to achieve apparent success from his father. Also, a lot of politicians in this country and foreign nations seem to have embraced contrived methods to achieve political success. Trumps success for inventing apparent contrived methods is almost unparalleled.
- Attorney General James Sues Donald Trump for Years of Financial Fraud
- “As of November 2022, Donald Trump has been credibly accused of committing at least 56 criminal offenses since he launched his campaign for president in 2015. That total only reflects allegations relating to his time in or running for office and omits, for instance, Trump’s criminal exposure for fraudulent business dealings. “
A singular contrived method for Donald Trump is a slogan that has seemed to resonate with a lot of citizens.
“Make America Great Again” is a clever contrived pronouncement for putting forward a campaign slogan for the following reasons:
- This slogan aspires to achieve a great improvement over what is the current condition of the United States.
- It is a very good slogan. “MAGA”. Because this abbreviation implies better, “MAGA”, it sounds to be better, opposite from MINIMAL.
- The word MAGA has become a word to represent Trump’s followers, which is really clever and a danger for the country.
- MAGA seems to have divided the United States into just another way because now the whole nation realizes that a section of the United States population are within this separate MAGA division. (Trump has been accused of increasing the divisions within the United States).
- Trump has a very high score for persuasion.
- Most Americans utterly fail to realize that for quite a lot of measured factors, the United States is already a great nation.
“The United States of America is a North American nation that is the world’s most dominant economic and military power. Likewise, its cultural imprint spans the world, led in large part by its popular culture expressed in music, movies and television.”
- It is true that the United States really needs to improve more in some more areas of it’s operation.
- Finally, because Trump was in office for a single term of four years he did not have to achieve what is expected from “Make America Great Again”.
“The fact that Trump did not tear down the major guardrails of democracy does not mean that all is well in the United States. He attracted the support of millions of voters in 2020 and, even more dangerous is the fact that much of the Republican Party still insists on refuting the results of that election and weakening non-partisan election administration in certain states where they hold legislative majorities. Norms have been broken and could yet result in majorities that overturn laws and weaken institutions.”