Th Freedom Caucus grew out of the former Tea Party.
Big government, created the modern American middle-class but the super rich viewed many of the FDR legislative solutions for this transformation as a threat. These self centered group of retards wanted to dismantle the hugely successful country of the USA thus diminishing it’s democracy.
“We can either have democracy in this country or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can’t have both,” said Associate Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis.
Here is a rough list of Tea Party’s political agenda items that reads like a list written by stupid, not fully developed, selfish, uneducated people that will surely diminish the success of this nation if any come to be accomplished:
- The repeal of federal campaign finance laws.
- The immediate abolition of the Federal Election Commission.
- Abolition of Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- Oppose any compulsory insurance or tax-supported plan to provide health services, including those which finance abortion services.
- Favor the deregulation of the medical insurance industry.
- Repeal the Social Security system. Social Security should be made voluntary.
- Abolition of the governmental Postal Service.
- Oppose all personal and corporate income taxation, including capital gains taxes.
- Repeal of all taxation.
- All criminal and civil sanctions against tax evasion should be terminated immediately.
- Repeal of minimum wage laws.
- Complete separation of education and State.
- Government ownership, operation, regulation, and subsidy of schools and colleges should be ended.
- Condemn compulsory education laws.
- Repeal of all taxes on the income or property of private schools, whether profit or non-profit.
- Abolition of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Abolition of the Department of Energy.
- Dissolution of the Department of Transportation.
- America’s railroad system should revert to private ownership.
- We call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.
- Oppose laws requiring an individual to buy or use so-called ‘self-protection’ equipment such as safety belts, air bags, or crash helmets.
- Abolition of the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Abolition of the Food and Drug Administration.
- End to all subsidies for child-bearing built into our present laws.
- Oppose all government welfare, relief projects, and ‘aid to the poor’ programs.
- The privatization of the inland waterways, and of the distribution system that brings water to industry, agriculture and households.
- Repeal of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- Abolition of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Repeal of all state usury laws.”
Today, the Freedom Caucus is also promoting these changes:
- Eliminate metal detectors for entry into the house of Congress.
- Eliminate the Ethics Committee.
- Defund the FBI.
- Reduce the funding for the IRS so the really wealthy individuals will not have their tax returns audited.