President Trump Is Allegedly Mentally Ill.
There is a, soon to be released, book (estimated release date is October 3, 2017) about President Trump’s lack of fitness to be in office.
The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Professionals Assess a President is a consensus view of two dozen psychiatrists and psychologists that Trump is dangerously mentally ill and that he presents a clear and present danger to the United States.
The book is written by Bandy X. Lee (Author), Robert Jay Lifton (Contributor), Gail Sheehy (Contributor), William J. Doherty (Contributor), Noam Chomsky (Contributor), Judith Lewis Herman M.D. (Contributor), Philip Zimbardo Ph.D. (Contributor), Rosemary Sword (Contributor), Craig Malkin Ph.D. (Contributor), Tony Schwartz (Contributor), Lance Dodes M.D. (Contributor), John D. Gartner Ph.D. (Contributor), Michael J. Tansey Ph.D. (Contributor), David M. Reiss M.D. (Contributor), James A. Herb M.A. Esq. (Contributor), Leonard L. Glass M.D. M.P.H. (Contributor), Henry J. Friedman M.D. (Contributor), James Gilligan M.D. (Contributor), Diane Jhueck L.M.H.C. D.M.H.P. (Contributor), Howard H. Covitz Ph.D. A.B.P.P. (Contributor), Betty P. Teng M.F.A. L.M.S.W. (Contributor), Jennifer Contarino Panning Psy.D. (Contributor), Harper West M.A. L.L.P. (Contributor), Luba Kessler M.D. (Contributor), Steve Wruble M.D. (Contributor), Thomas Singer M.D. (Contributor), Elizabeth Mika M.A. L.C.P.C. (Contributor), Edwin B. Fisher Ph.D. (Contributor), Nanette Gartrell M.D. (Contributor), Dee Mosbacher M.D. Ph.D. (Contributor)
To hear a podcast that promotes both the books and the view that President Trump is allegedly mentally ill, can be found here:
Make sure you carefully listen to the end of this podcast because they bring up some possible, really bad, scenarios:
• A military take over by the generals that Trump has surrounded himself with, to stop Trump from getting to the nuclear codes and start a war.
• Trump might start a war to rally the nation behind him.
The illness, the president allegedly has, is sociopath. Here are some traits for this affliction (Obtained from http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html):
(1) They are habitual liars. They seem incapable of either knowing or telling the truth about anything.
(2) They are egotistical to the point of narcissism. They really believe they are set apart from the rest of humanity by some special grace.
(3) They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight or willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever the problem, it is always someone else’s fault.
(4) They are remorselessly vindictive when thwarted or exposed.
(5) Genuine religious, moral, or other values play no part in their lives. They have no empathy for others and are capable of violence. Under older psychological terminology, they fall into the category of psychopath or sociopath, but unlike the typical psychopath, their behavior is masked by a superficial social facade.