We should all thank the following Republicans, listed below, for having independent, intelligent, compassion minds for supporting legislation that helps to improve our country from past neglect and ensure a better future for all of us. These individuals performed a sort of heroic deed by not catering to the expected partisan tactic of Republican retrenchment. These remarkable individuals all voted for the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, (November 2021).
- Andrew Garbarino of New York
- Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
- Nicole Malliotakis of New York,
- David B. McKinley of West Virginia,
- Fred Upton of Michigan,
- Tom Reed of New York,
- Chris Smith of New Jersey,
- Don Bacon of Nebraska,
- Jefferson Van Drew of New Jersey,
- Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio,
- Don Young of Alaska,
- Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
- John Katko of New York
Thank you, to each politician listed above, for supporting the largest transportation spending package in U.S. history! Thanks also to the people who put these politicians into office because you are at the front line of democratic rule and it seems you performed admirably by supporting these individuals.
Posted November 7, 2021