If you do not have your NEST wired for C and are having problems with your NEST, research this option.
I used to buy my hand bar soaps from Crabtree & Evelyn. But that business appears to me to be making mistake after mistake to survive as a business. They no longer offer men’s soaps. What they do offer is women’s only items. Their web site really is quite awful. They no longer take phone calls. My client log in failed to work which really tells me how stupid they seem to be. Crabtree & Evelyn said it had suffered…
I discovered that my Pentax camera felt really sticky to touch. I tried dish soap but that did not work at all. I finally tried Sprayway Glass Cleaner and that did work. I had to shoot the camera about three times and wipe it down with a towel and I had to rub certain parts more than others.
I have had a ThermoPro Thermostat model TP-55 for quite a while and have been annoyed with it’s readings being obviously off.
I went to the local feed store and purchased Coyote Urine and sprayed some on the outside corners of the garage door and along it’s full opening just in front of the door on the cement. I then placed the box of Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies into our pantry.
Our upstairs bathroom had been leaking water from a drain line for some time. It took us some time to figure out we had this problem. We called a wonderful plumber and he had to repair three badly glued sewer line pipe joints. It appears that the person who installed the sewer lines failed to apply enough glue to the inside of the joints but rather made the outside of the joint look quite nice outside. I consider this an…
The NEST showed the problem to be the Y1 connection but actually it was the Red power wire that was not making a good connection.
As for weather, absolutely no provided information from the ship and my cell phone. My cell phone, T-Moblie service provider, really was quite awful in Alaska and even in larger cities of Canada, such as Vancouver. It was not until I got into Washington and Oregon that it provided good service.
The easy solution was that there were three wheels all the same in that they could be interchanged. I needed the two drive wheels to be perfect. The third wheel was not driven and it’s teeth did not matter. I just switched out the back wheel with the flawed one and the unit worked. This repair cost the customer nothing for parts, just labor.
The correct bag would have cost about $45. The new bag, my daughter purchased cost only about $13. In just under 2 hours I had created a modification to the pool sweep that saved me just over $30.