Why Georgia Voters Should Vote Democrat
- The USA Is Now A Plutocracy Not A Democracy.
- Why Georgia Voters Should Vote Democrat
- The New Republican Party
The current United States government is effectively a plutocracy that works for the wealthy class of individuals and neglects the less well off citizens.
The United States has for a very long time shown an ever widening gap between the rich and less well off citizens.
- Study Shows Income Gap Between Rich and Poor Keeps Growing, With Deadly Effects
- MOST AMERICANS SAY THERE IS TOO MUCH ECONOMIC INEQUALITY IN THE U.S., BUT FEWER THAN HALF CALL IT A TOP PRIORITY
- The growth in income in recent decades has tilted to upper-income households.
It should stand to reason to vote for political office candidates that are NOT rich. Wealthy individuals seem to look out for their own business interests first if not always. This often times conflict with the interests for the majority of less well off Americans.
A major current component of this situation is that the US Senate is comprised of the rich. “More than half of those in Congress are millionaires”. Most in Congress act to benefit only the wealthy and not the overall general public.
The two current GOP Georgia candidates are wealthy.
- Kelly Loeffler estimated wealth 165 million
- David Perdue. With a net worth of $15.8 million, Perdue is one of the wealthiest members of the Senate.
This is a very good reason for Georgia voters to vote for Democratic candidates to help more of their citizens in these difficult times.
- John Ossoff. (net worth is between $2.3 million and $8.8 million)
- Raphael Warnock. (Net worth: Between $555,014 and $1.3 million)
Another good reason for Georgia voters to vote Democratic is that Republicans are allegedly too self centered and selfish to care for all Georgia people. For example, as of December 29, 2020 the US government Republicans have blocked the $2,000 stimulus needed by a vast number of citizens to properly survive which, once again, highlights the incompetence of that party to serve the needs of all our citizens.
Christian Bible: Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves.
Posted December 10, 2020
Updated: December 31, 2020
One thought on “Why Georgia Voters Should Vote Democrat”