- Article of Impeachment Against Former President Donald John Trump Results
- Possible Results If Republicans Vote To Not Impeach.
- What Alleged District Of Columbia Crimes Could Donald Trump Be Charged With For Attack On Congress?
- Sedition Of January 6, 2021 – Some Surprising Issues Revealed
- What Alleged Crimes Could Donald Trump Be Charged With For Attack On Congress?
- Possible Pending Sedition
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette newspaper endorses Trump for allegedly flawed reasons.
- ‘Nodding woman’ At Trump Town Hall, October 16, 2020
- List of Trump’s Alleged Mistakes and Crimes.
H. L. Mencken wrote: “The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
- Trump Lies Incessantly. In x,xxx days, President Trump has made xx,xxx false or misleading claims.
- List of Lawsuits Involving Donald Trump.
- Trump Death Clock estimates how many people Trump has killed due to his incompetence to properly fight COVID-19.
- 26 Women have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.
- Trump’s 2017 tax break was an alleged sham: “more than 60% of the tax savings went to people in the top 20% of the income ladder, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center. The measure also slashed the corporate tax rate by 40%”.
- Trump has alleged ties with Russia
- Trump is at least $1 Billion in debt.
- Trump: Made it okay to shoot hibernating bears
- Trump: Put children in cages which may be a humane rights abuse.
- Trump: Imitated disabled reporter
- Trump: Called third world countries ****holes
- Trump: Said Jewish people who vote Democrat are disloyal.
- Trump: Showed top secret documents at Mar-A-Lago restaurant
- Trump: Leaked classified information to Russian ambassador
- Trump: Asked the president of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens
- Trump: Called for China to investigate the Bidens
- Trump: Walked into the dressing room at Miss Teen USA pageant
- Trump: Pressed the Australian prime minister to help Barr investigate Mueller
- Trump: Talked about grabbing *****
- Trump: Lied about the size of his inauguration
- Trump: Refused to release his tax returns
- Trump: Gutted the E.P.A.
- Trump: Confiscated and destroyed interpreter’s notes after meeting with Putin
- Trump: Tweeted classified photo of Iran missile site
- Trump: Called Baltimore a ‘disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess’
- Trump: Leaked information to the press about the 2017 Manchester arena bombing
- Trump: Said Megyn Kelly had ‘blood coming out of her whatever’
- Trump: Called Carly Fiorina ‘horseface’
- Trump: Corrupted Republican Party.
- Trump: Appointed and didn’t fire Betsy DeVos
- Trump: Destroying democracy
- Trump: Lost Hong Kong
- Trump: Threatened Marie Yovanovitch
- Trump: Pulled the U.S. out of climate agreement
- Trump: Allowed bounties on soldiers
- Trump: Invaded Portland
- Trump: Withdrew from W.H.O.
- Trump: Damaged the US post office
- Trump: Paid $750 in taxes
- Trump: has played over 280 days of golf that has cost taxpayers an estimated $141 million.
- There have been millions of dollars his businesses have charged the Secret Service.
- A criminal case against Donald Trump has been in the works for some time. Federal prosecutors could be ready to indict Trump on one or more felonies as early as the first quarter of 2021. Many experts predict that Trump would go to trial in Manhattan by 2023. “Considering the number of crimes he has committed, the time span over which he has committed them, and the range of jurisdictions in which his crimes have taken place, his potential legal exposure is breathtaking.” Following is a partial list of possible, alleged, pending litigation against Trump:
- Obstruction of justice.
- Lied to investigators.
- Conspired with Russian intelligence to commit an offense against the United States.
- Bank fraud, tax fraud, and insurance fraud.
- Falsifying business records.
Trump seems to have activated his followers to storm the US Government Capitol Building. (January 6, 2021.). There are now calls for his removal from office. A wonderful explanation of what is taking place in the United States can be found here: The American Abyss.
Here is a book that sort of explains why Donald Trump has been one of the worst US presidents:
Please Make The United States Great Again – Vote with care, concern and compassion.
This post used this web site for most items: https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-simpsons-treehouse-of-horror-xxxi-donald-trump-1234801745/
First Posted: October 14, 2020
I keep updating, adding points, as I find more to post. Last update February 1, 2021