Reasons To NOT Vote For The Republican Party
One of the primary, somewhat secret, obligation of the Republican Party is that it functions to enhance the rich class of people, the plutocracy class and not, you, the general population.
“The main reason Billionaires practice stealth politics, Page says, is that taken collectively, their political preferences do not align with what a majority of Americans want. Their near total silence on issues like taxes and Social Security is “almost certainly deliberate — probably caused mainly by a desire to avoid offense concerning their unpopular political opinions.” This makes it easier for them to avoid being held accountable.”
(Copied from The New York Times Magazine, With ‘Stealth Politics,’ Billionaires Make Sure Their Money Talks, Published April 6, 2022)
There are reasons why anyone might support a political party which works against the people of the United States. Let me list a few reasons from the viewpoint of a corrupt politician:
- Vast amounts of money is offered by the plutocrats to help fund a GOP political campaign.
- Alleged secret payments of money could be made to be an added incentive.
- The plutocrats most often possess significant political power, other than money, to help their candidate get elected.
- Plutocracy philosophy can attract some individuals to follow their mission.
There are a lot of factors that result out of this belief system. For the reasons listed below, do not vote Republican because that political party mainly works for the betterment of the small group of wealthy individuals and they do not care for what is best for the whole American nation.
- It is time for leaders to enact real reforms to bring transparency and accountability to election spending.
The GOP politicians usually receive large donations from their benefactors. One example is a contrived political action group called the Federalist Society headed by Leonard A. Leo.
- Leonard A. Leo assisted Clarence Thomas in his Supreme Court confirmation hearings and led campaigns to support the Supreme Court nominations of John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett.
The Supreme Court is a big part of this alleged corruption exemplified with the ruling in Citizens United which allows money that is not recorded, thus secretly used, so as to rig the political system in the favor of the rich.
- How Does the Citizens United Decision Still Affect Us in 2022?
- The Right-Wing Takeover of the Judiciary
The GOP has become a rather despicable self serving party by working to serve the needs of the plutocracy who, most of the times, works against the best interests of the nation. Here are just some of the examples of it’s corrupt ideology actions:
“The Republican Party opposes government run welfare programs for the poor, believing it encourages laziness and dependence on the government.”
Republican attitude toward some segments of the new American population is that those segments are perceived to be below expected normal standards by some minority of individuals.
- Immigrants and minorities typically have lower financial success because they are newly arrived and it can take a long time for anyone new to this country to achieve parity. Immigrants often live quite a distance from the middle and upper class which adds to feelings of distance.
- Immigrants and minorities often look a bit different, may speak differently, might dress differently which adds a small perceived factor of fear in the minds of some people.
- Group membership within the broad electorate should not be added to by these new “strange” individuals who do not fit perfectly with what the GOP think their group should look like. This feeling of not connecting, may lead to opinions of bigotry.
- Some GOP individuals may be concerned that “my nation” might change from their perceived current norm. This change comes about by allowing too many of other type individuals to change the current group image in some way. A small sense of fear that “my country” will change can promote a belief in bigotry.
The existence of men and women, most of the time, appears to be equal and deemed necessary for the continuation of the humane race. But women are so different from men in so many ways which can lead to some male sexism, a mild form of bigotry. It seems that child birth is rather unusual because the birth process is mainly an all women effort and men are just witnesses to the process. But, for some rather stupid reason, men seem to hold a bigotry belief that they can decide when and how a women can bear a child. Because a man is a partner with a wife, men do have a voice but for child birth, a husband should realize that he must bow to the needs of his spouse. Politicians therefore, must allow a women to have an abortion and stay away from this decision process. Women were created free and should be free to decide their own future. More Republicans push for abortion bans without rape, incest exceptions.
Republicans feel that white men are supreme to non whites. This typically comes from fear of anyone not possessing the same skin color as themselves. Because the United States population mainly has white skin, silliness sets in over any perceived difference from white.
Republicans some times work to minimize the voting power of minorities in an effort to suppress those who it feels do not fit the perceived mold of what is akin to themselves. This is rather silly because how a person votes is believed to stem from skin color?
Republicans seemingly most important self serving issue is to lower what the wealthy have to pay in taxes. In part this is because the super wealthy do have to pay a lot of money out of their vast wealth. This is a huge concern for the wealthy. Because the plutocracy seems to work hard to take over the United States from being a democracy and move it to being a fascist state, we should gain control over these pending fascists and raise their taxes so they can no longer use money to overturn our form of government.
Republicans believe that there should not be any large government programs such as Social Security and Medicare which helps the general population of citizens but that such programs should be privatized so that some plutocracy business can make a profit for performing that social program. This is just another example of corporate and plutocracy greed.
Republicans work to rid and diminish the power of unions because unions work for the interests of the workers and not always for the interests of the business owner. Unions are viewed, by some plutocrats, as working against the interests of the rich. A good business person should always examine all aspects of their business to maximize profits. Working against unions should NOT be one of those efforts because the worker is an integral part of any business and is as important as the owners and managers.
Republicans seem to show a disdain for higher education administered at the federal level.
- “In a Pew survey, only 36 percent of Republican and GOP-leaning respondents said higher education had a positive effect on the direction of the country.”
The GOP reasons that education should be run by each state not federal administered. Problem with this is that this avoids a national standard that all education systems must adhere too. Too many states seem to be corrupted by the GOP, which is why a national standard is necessary.
- “Public school corruption is common, with perpetrators rarely held accountable. “
- “Investigations Unearth Systemic Corruption in K-12 School Leadership”
- “The party opposes a government-run single-payer health care system, claiming it constitutes socialized medicine.”
- “A majority of Americans continue to say the federal government has a responsibility to make sure all Americans have health care coverage.”
“The share of voters who support stricter gun control laws has reached a new high, with more than two-thirds of Americans backing them, a new Morning Consult/Politico poll finds.”
GOP Attempts To Control State Elections
The pervasive myths of a stolen 2020 presidential election and widespread voter fraud are still dominant in many state legislatures, as Republican policymakers call for more investigations and reshape election administration in a way that could give them a partisan advantage.
Some Concern That Fascism Is Part Of Republican Party
The actions of some Republicans allied to former President Donald Trump fit the definition of fascism, White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Friday, a day after President Joe Biden said they edged toward “semi-fascism.”
Do not vote for the Republican Party because they work for and support the plutocracy. Vote GOP is a vote for fascism. Please save this nation by moving it back toward being a true Democracy again. Vote for Democratic candidates. And stay informed.
Further Views For You To Consider Reading:
- The Republican revolt against democracy, explained in 13 charts
Updated 8-12-2022, 8-18-2022, 8-19-2022, 8-26-2022, 11-2-2022.