- Article of Impeachment Against Former President Donald John Trump Results
- Possible Results If Republicans Vote To Not Impeach.
- What Alleged District Of Columbia Crimes Could Donald Trump Be Charged With For Attack On Congress?
- Sedition Of January 6, 2021 – Some Surprising Issues Revealed
- What Alleged Crimes Could Donald Trump Be Charged With For Attack On Congress?
- Possible Pending Sedition
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette newspaper endorses Trump for allegedly flawed reasons.
- ‘Nodding woman’ At Trump Town Hall, October 16, 2020
- List of Trump’s Alleged Mistakes and Crimes.
The Editorial Board of the Pittsburg Post-Gazette, October 31, 2020, endorsed Donald Trump to continue being the president of the United States in the article titled:
They listed a lot of reasons for their endorsement but almost all were, allegedly, false when fact checking their claims. Following are some major reasons they listed:
“Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s.”
“Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.”
Wrong: Under Obama the black unemployment rate started at 12.7% and slowly improved down to 7.5% which equals 5.2% improvement. Trump’s administration kept this improvement going from 7.5% down to 5.4% which equals a 2.1% improvement, less than half as the Obama administration accomplished.
“Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten.”
“He has put America first, just as he said he would.”
“He also kept his promise to appoint originalists to the Supreme Court of the United States. His third appointment, Amy Coney Barrett, is the best of all — a jurist whose mind and character and scholarship ARE first class.”
“We may soon learn whether Justice Barrett is the independent jurist who strictly and honorably follows the law, or whether she will bring the court into further disrepute as the American people increasingly see it as simply another partisan branch of government.”
“Under Mr. Trump the United States achieved energy independence for the first time in the lifetimes of most of us.”
Conclusion: If you perform an Internet search to find out if this newspaper is biased or not you should discover that it is right leaning. From this posting example, one might also draw the conclusion that this newspaper is allegedly dishonest at a time in our history that we really need clarity and honesty.
Posted November 2, 2020